IAESTE United States is excited to open registration for JUMP 2020
Covid-19 means we are unable to welcome you to Miami as we had planned, and we will instead be hosting the conference virtually. However, we hope that the virtual format will allow for wider participation as we welcome friends from every corner of the IAESTE universe.
JUMP 2020 is a three-day virtual conference (26 August- 28 August) bringing together the global IAESTE community through a series of workshops, panel discussions and activities. Attendees will engage in live discussions and interactive workshops designed to strengthen the IAESTE community, promote resilience at a challenging time, and support individual professional development.
At a time when international exchange is more challenging than ever – but also more important than ever – IAESTE is creating a virtual forum for IAESTE members and partners to connect with each other. The core themes will be the importance of resilience in shaping:
- The Future of IAESTE: How the IAESTE community of participants, universities and host companies can meet global challenges.
- The Future of Work: How to build a successful career in STEM
- The Future of Exchange: The importance of international exchange, diversity and knowledge sharing in meeting global challenges, from Covid-19 to climate change
Over three days we will engage leading voices within the IAESTE community to deliver meaningful and productive sessions on how to build a career in STEM, how to succeed in a rapidly changing world of work and how we can develop and grow the IAESTE network.
Core sessions will include:
- A Future of Work Keynote
- Workshops on career perspectives and interview skills
- Panel discussions on 'Diversity in STEM' and the 'Future of Remote Work'
- A seminar on job raising
- An IAESTE alumni discussion and virtual international reception
- A special IAESTE trivia session
***Registration for full conference participation, including workshops, is limited and will take place on a 'first come, first served' basis. However, certain sessions will be live-streamed for non-registrants***
We look forward to seeing you online!
The IAESTE United States Team – Keenan, Andrew, Jillianne and Dan