FISITA internship bursary available for IAESTE trainees undertaking automotive related internships
FISITA is one of the world's leading advocates for the education of future automotive engineers. In today's global automotive industry, experience of working as an engineer in another country is extremely valuable.
FISITA offers student engineers the opportunity to apply for a travel bursary, of up to EUR 2000, to help with the costs of taking part in organised work placements (internships, exchange programmes, work placements etc.) in automotive companies and research institutions overseas.
In order to be eligible to apply for the FISITA Travel Bursary you need to be part of the FISITA International Engineering Community click here to sign up for FREE.
How to apply
Applications to the Travel Bursary Programme will be considered four times per year, at the end of each quarter. Applications can be made at any time throughout the year althought you MUSTapply before your placement starts, to be eligible.
To be eligible to apply for FISITA Travel Bursary, you must:
- Be studying engineering at undergraduate or postgraduate level at a recognised college or university
- Have arranged an industry or research placement in an automotive company or organisation overseas*
- Be a member of a FISITA Member Society
- Be registered on FIEC (FISITA International Engineering Community)
- Apply before your placement starts
What do the judges look out for?
Most important of all - give as much detail as possible, particularly in the budget planning section.